Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
November 17th, 2010
Listen to a discussion on key milestones or changes that have come out of the first year of President Obama's Open Government Directive (OGD).
October 27th, 2010
Representative Jim Langevin of Rhode Island and the Honorable Tom Davis discuss the reform of the 2002 Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and the pending Congressional Cybersecurity bills.
Agencies and industry are trading employees with specific technology skills, but in the end both need to increase the overall workforce. One expert calls for the professionalization of cybersecurity workers. Agencies are finding new ways to recruit these in-demand employees.
Tags: technology , management , Phil Reitinger , Kevin Cooley , DHS , Navy , Jim Lewis , Susan Aldridge , CSIS , University of Maryland , cybersecurity , cybersecurity workforce , training , Jason Miller
A new report finds contractors should balance portfolios across the spectrum of warfare, accommodating the shift in how the U.S. military plans, organizes and equips for battle.
According to a new survey, many states lack the proper resources to adequately protect some of their citizen's most personal information.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
The 21st century workplace may look a lot like your kitchen table! Seth Siegel, Technology Strategy and Architecture lead at Deloitte Consulting, says telework could save your agency up to 40% on its building costs.
Top names in managing the people-side of government are meeting today to talk about ways to get the most (and best) out of federal workers. The "Executive Update 2010" conference is sponsored by the Senior Executive Association's Professional Development League in affiliation with Deloitte Consulting Human Capital Practice. Anchor Tom Temin brings us details from the conference.
Draft memo obtained by Federal News Radio calls for stopping new and ongoing modernization and development programs until OMB can review them. OMB also would dole out funding on a quarterly basis for ongoing projects to ensure they are meeting milestones.
Most of the Senate Homeland Security subcommittee hearing centered on the Office of Personnel Management's new 'Results Only Work Environment' pilot program.