Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
Executives are expected to find significant cost reductions, work to improve program operations, achieve results and respond to increased measures of accountability. We get tips from Deloitte's Janet Hale.
The General Services Administration and Homeland Security Department gave 14 vendors a spot on a cybersecurity contract. The vendors represent a "full gamut" of certification and accreditation services, a GSA official told Federal News Radio.
Tags: technology , contracting , Lawrence Hale , GSA , DHS , SmartBUY , cybersecurity , certification and accreditation , Enterprise software licensing , Apptis , Booz, Allen Hamilton , DSD Labs , G&B Solutions Inc. , Global Network Systems , Kadix System LLC , Knowledge Consulting Group Inc. , SecureInfo Corp. , Securicon LLC , Tantus Technologies Inc. , Telos Corp. , Tetrad Digital Integrity , Veris Group LLC , Jason Miller , Cybersecurity Update
Cross-border cybersecurity challenges, setting new models for private-public-sector leadership in addressing high-priority security threats and vulnerabilities, and collaborating on the most pressing issues in global management of critical information infrastructure were just three of the topics at a recent international summit. We get details from Deloitte's J.R. Reagan.
Dr. Harry Greenspun is the Senior Advisor for Health Care Transformation and Technology at Deloitte Center for Health Solutions. He joins the Federal Drive with information on how social media should be a part of health care management
Budget cuts are the "new normal" for the foreseeable future, as agencies consider multi-year cost reduction strategies. To continue serving constituents and agency missions despite reduced funding and growing uncertainty over the coming fiscal years—how prepared is your organization to make sustainable cuts? Hear insights from Janet Hale, former Undersecretary of Management at the Department of Homeland Security and Joann Boutelle, former Deputy Chief Financial Officer at the Department of Defense.
Carey Miller is the director of technology risk at Deloitte. She joins In Depth with updates your agency should know about in ID management
May 4, 2011
Mitigating insider threat requires a holistic approach that addresses workforce, infrastructure and physical security, cybersecurity, and information access management. Learn about the approaches government is taking to minimize risk.
DOD's budget cutting mode isn't just for this year. It's likely to continue for the foreseeable future. We talk about it with Deloitte's JoAnn Boutelle.
Gene Procknow is Managing Director of US Federal Government Services at Deloitte. His company works with a number of agencies, and he joins me with tips on what you can do no matter what happens with your bottom line.
April 6, 2011
The lifestyle and unique challenges of service people and their families make them vulnerable to predators, making financial literacy a key among this population to minimize their risk.