Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
February 9th, 2011
Listen as The Honorable Tom Davis discusses the changes on the Hill and what they could mean for government agencies.
Before the teleworkforce can grab the iPad and go, data storage will need to hit the cloud.
Deloitte's Eric Openshaw explains how the tablet technology is becoming more than just a toy.
December 22nd, 2010
With cybersecurity a top priority for the President, listen to a discussion on a campaign designed to create public awareness and engage the public in the importance of cybersecurity.
Deloitte's Cathy Benko discusses her book "Corporate Lattice" on to maintain high performance in a changing work world.
December 15th, 2010
October is Cybersecurity month. Jane Norris, host of the new FedCentral program, will be joined by Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners, LLC, and former Administrator for E-Government and IT at OMB along with JR Reagan, principal with Deloitte & Touche LLP to discuss Cyber Workforce trends including key findings from the Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity study.
Dr. Naomi Leventhal, director in Deloitte Consulting's Federal Human Capital Practice, describes the 'culture change' that will have to take place for telework policies to work.
November 17th, 2010
Listen to a discussion on key milestones or changes that have come out of the first year of President Obama's Open Government Directive (OGD).
October 27th, 2010
Representative Jim Langevin of Rhode Island and the Honorable Tom Davis discuss the reform of the 2002 Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and the pending Congressional Cybersecurity bills.