Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dell Software
The administration is ushering out old technologies and accelerating the adoption of new technologies. At the same time, end of life support from Microsoft for XP and Exchange 2003 in April of 2014 are forcing agencies to migrate applications and email to new platforms to avoid tripling (and budget crippling) service costs.
This leaves agencies to assess an array of options to modernize and move to new platforms. Approaches like cloud, agency sharing, and thin client offer budget-saving ways to innovate while fulfilling their agency's mission.
Listen Tuesday January 28th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on CyberSecurity in Government, Profiles of Successful Cyber Programs, Top Priorities, Challenges still to overcome, and A Vision for The Future in CyberSecurity.
Paul Christman, vice president Public Sector at Dell Software, discusses how his company can help you solve identity management issues at your agency.
December 10, 2013
Listen Tuesday, November 26th @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Identity Management Programs, Key Benefits with Identity Management Implementations,Key Challenges to Overcome, How do you Coordinate with State & Local Governments and A Vision for The Future and Future Applications.
Listen Thursday, October 3rd @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Data Center Consolidation during these tough budget times, How Does Cloud Computing & Managed Services Get Factored into your Strategy, Other Than Funding-What are other Major Challenges to Achieving their Goals, How Is Security addressed in a Consolidated Environment, and A Future Vision for the next 1 to 3 years