Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dell Software
The administration is ushering out old technologies and accelerating the adoption of new technologies. At the same time, end of life support from Microsoft for XP and Exchange 2003 in April of 2014 are forcing agencies to migrate applications and email to new platforms to avoid tripling (and budget crippling) service costs.
This leaves agencies to assess an array of options to modernize and move to new platforms. Approaches like cloud, agency sharing, and thin client offer budget-saving ways to innovate while fulfilling their agency's mission.
Listen Tuesday January 28th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on CyberSecurity in Government, Profiles of Successful Cyber Programs, Top Priorities, Challenges still to overcome, and A Vision for The Future in CyberSecurity.
Paul Christman, vice president Public Sector at Dell Software, discusses how his company can help you solve identity management issues at your agency.
December 10, 2013
Listen Tuesday, November 26th @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Identity Management Programs, Key Benefits with Identity Management Implementations,Key Challenges to Overcome, How do you Coordinate with State & Local Governments and A Vision for The Future and Future Applications.
Listen Thursday, October 3rd @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Data Center Consolidation during these tough budget times, How Does Cloud Computing & Managed Services Get Factored into your Strategy, Other Than Funding-What are other Major Challenges to Achieving their Goals, How Is Security addressed in a Consolidated Environment, and A Future Vision for the next 1 to 3 years