Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dell
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
Dr. Harry Greenspun, the chief medical officer for Dell, told the DorobekINSIDER how health IT has changed in 2010, as part of the series '2010 and Beyond.'
The Agriculture Department would be the second major agency to announce it's taking critical functions to the commercial cloud.
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. Harry Greenspun of Dell
September 21, 2010
The computer maker Dell Inc., said on Monday Dell that it was the data storage company 3Par.
Dell Inc. is developing a tablet computer called the Streak.
Dell CEO calls for collaborative effort to secure the Internet, USAF unveils Cyberspace Badge
Dr. Harry Greenspun explains.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009
Watch or Listen On Demand Below