Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dell
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
Dr. Harry Greenspun, the chief medical officer for Dell, told the DorobekINSIDER how health IT has changed in 2010, as part of the series '2010 and Beyond.'
The Agriculture Department would be the second major agency to announce it's taking critical functions to the commercial cloud.
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. Harry Greenspun of Dell
September 21, 2010
The computer maker Dell Inc., said on Monday Dell that it was the data storage company 3Par.
Dell Inc. is developing a tablet computer called the Streak.
Dell CEO calls for collaborative effort to secure the Internet, USAF unveils Cyberspace Badge
Dr. Harry Greenspun explains.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009