Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Delaware
Delaware officials say they are stepping up efforts to collect money owed by toll violators on Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Holding a cell phone to your ear while driving is still legal in Virginia, and that's unlikely to change this year.
The winter may not be known for sand and surf, but some regional beaches are about to get busy in the coming months.
The county that's home to Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach and Rehoboth Beach is one of the most popular retirement destinations in the Northeast.
WTOP's Neal Augenstein had to be looking for an excuse to go to the beach. This was not "assigned" as the newsroom would say.
With high unemployment rates, the competition for teenagers trying to find summer jobs on Delaware's beaches is stiffer than ever.
New electronic pay stations will replace traditional coin parking meters at Bethany Beach.
For Delaware beach-goers, a whale that washed up near Fenwick Island was an unusual sight.
Tags: whale , Fenwick Island , conservation , dead whale , Ship , Coast Guard , Colleen Kelleher , Marine Education, Research & Rehabilitation Instit , MERR , DNR , Suzanne Thurman , Ed Kelleher , environmentalists , Ocean City , resort , vacation ,