Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense News
Dov Zakheim, former Under Secretary of Defense, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to explain what this block will mean for defense budgeting and which programs might be affected.
Defense News reports on changes to major DoD policy issues coming from the new oversight plan.
Defense News reports that the Air Force sent assessments for a refueling tanker deal to two contractors, but mixed up the info intended for each company.
President Obama will veto a House bill that would make appropriations for the Defense Department for the remaining six months in this budget year.
The continuing resolution translates into a $5.7 billion cut to the Navy.
Defense officials say a CR after the current one - expiring March 5 - could hurt 7,300 civilian jobs.