Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense News
Dov Zakheim, former Under Secretary of Defense, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to explain what this block will mean for defense budgeting and which programs might be affected.
Defense News reports on changes to major DoD policy issues coming from the new oversight plan.
Defense News reports that the Air Force sent assessments for a refueling tanker deal to two contractors, but mixed up the info intended for each company.
President Obama will veto a House bill that would make appropriations for the Defense Department for the remaining six months in this budget year.
The continuing resolution translates into a $5.7 billion cut to the Navy.
Defense officials say a CR after the current one - expiring March 5 - could hurt 7,300 civilian jobs.