Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense News
Dov Zakheim, former Under Secretary of Defense, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to explain what this block will mean for defense budgeting and which programs might be affected.
Defense News reports on changes to major DoD policy issues coming from the new oversight plan.
Defense News reports that the Air Force sent assessments for a refueling tanker deal to two contractors, but mixed up the info intended for each company.
President Obama will veto a House bill that would make appropriations for the Defense Department for the remaining six months in this budget year.
The continuing resolution translates into a $5.7 billion cut to the Navy.
Defense officials say a CR after the current one - expiring March 5 - could hurt 7,300 civilian jobs.