Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
Report on shootings, mobilization to island nation on agenda at Friday's briefing
The Federal government has jumped into action after yesterday's earthquake in Haiti. The lead agencies for Federal response are USAID, working through the State Department; and the Defense Department.
Deputy SecDef Bill Lynn says the "stars are aligned" for defense acquisition reform. What evidence exists that such reform will fare better this time?
A lack of basic infrastructure in Afghanistan is slowing the U.S. effort to build up the Afghan security forces.
More vets may be coming to work at your agency thanks to new guidelines signed by President Obama.
September 9th, 2009
Two distinct positives for new media applications are attracting Federal agencies: they are cheap (most are free) and they are easy to use.