Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
A video teleconferencing system has picked up some serious steam at the Defense Department, and helped the agency with its telework program.
Learn more in today's DoD report.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.
The Defense Department is looking for two things as it pertains to collaboration: Security and inter-operability.
Army Gen. Keith Alexander, the head of the new Defense Department's Cyber Command, says the military needs to bolster its ability to see and understand what's happening across its many computer networks in real-time.
Sec. Gates orders a top-to-bottom review to find at least $10 billion in annual savings.
Agencies will have defined benchmarks to hit for training current and future managers.
Details on the event coming to the Washington Convention Center next week.
More from this hearing on using funds for specialty and incentive pay instead of across-the-board pay raises.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan wants to know how the Army is doing in administering services contracts.