Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
Tags: Defense Business Board , National Security Personnel System , NSPS , Brad Bunn , Richard Brown , National Federation of Federal Employees , John Gage , American Federation of Government Employees
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Tags: contracting , defense acquisition , Pentagon , Shay Assad , Dick Ginman , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , DoD Report , Suzanne Kubota , acquisition policy , acquisition workforce
A video teleconferencing system has picked up some serious steam at the Defense Department, and helped the agency with its telework program.
Learn more in today's DoD report.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.