Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
Tags: Defense Business Board , National Security Personnel System , NSPS , Brad Bunn , Richard Brown , National Federation of Federal Employees , John Gage , American Federation of Government Employees
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Tags: contracting , defense acquisition , Pentagon , Shay Assad , Dick Ginman , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , DoD Report , Suzanne Kubota , acquisition policy , acquisition workforce
A video teleconferencing system has picked up some serious steam at the Defense Department, and helped the agency with its telework program.
Learn more in today's DoD report.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.