Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
National Security Agency officials says it's a good news/bad news situation with the nation's cybersecurity. David Sims of the Interior Department said debarment and suspension are powerful tools.
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
A live listen inside the Washington Convention Center for this year's FOSE expo.
The expanding Chinese military budget is causing some concern at agencies and on the Hill.
Lynn also says, about the QDR, "People look for any sign of decision, like smoke from the Vatican chimney."
September 16th, 2009
Technology is allowing stacks of papers all over government to be done away with.