Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
News this week about Defense Department employees and contractors who have not paid their taxes is causing some buzz in the federal community. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss what feds think about their tax-delinquent colleagues.
The Professional Services Council has launched a new initiative to focus on technology policy. It's picked a defense insider to lead it. Dave Wennergren served in the Defense Department until 2013 when he joined the contractor CACI. He joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss the latest chapter in his career.
The Army gears up for its first large-scale financial audit.
Federal News Radio's DoD Reporter Jared Serbu offers news tidbits and buzz about the Defense Department.
Tags: defense department , budget , Congress , Buck McKeon , Carl Levin , House Armed Service Committee , Senate Armed Service Committee , Martin Dempsey , Quadrennial Defense Review , Tim Kaine , MacKensie Eaglen , Jared Serbu , Inside the DoD Reporter
With public trust and safety at stake, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ordered immediate actions Thursday to define the depth of trouble inside the nation's nuclear force, which has been rocked by disclosures about security lapses, poor discipline, weak morale and other problems that raise questions about nuclear security.
National Security Agency officials says it's a good news/bad news situation with the nation's cybersecurity. David Sims of the Interior Department said debarment and suspension are powerful tools.
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
A live listen inside the Washington Convention Center for this year's FOSE expo.
The expanding Chinese military budget is causing some concern at agencies and on the Hill.