Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense Department
National Security Agency officials says it's a good news/bad news situation with the nation's cybersecurity. David Sims of the Interior Department said debarment and suspension are powerful tools.
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
A live listen inside the Washington Convention Center for this year's FOSE expo.
The expanding Chinese military budget is causing some concern at agencies and on the Hill.
Lynn also says, about the QDR, "People look for any sign of decision, like smoke from the Vatican chimney."
September 16th, 2009
Technology is allowing stacks of papers all over government to be done away with.