Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
The goal is better battlefield-to-hospital care
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
DHS has IT weaknesses that might hurt financial controls
Federal prosecutors are considering filing weapons charges against former top officials of the Blackwater Worldwide private security company over allegations they illegally stockpiled automatic rifles at the company's North Carolina headquarters, The Associated Press has learned.
The U.S. Joint Forces Command has released a report outlining a strategic framework that forecasts possible threats and opportunities that will challenge the joint force in the future.
Cyberstrategy slowed by Congressional questions about its mission and possible privacy concerns. DHS is asking for new ideas.
Former NSC staffer under both George W. Bush and Barack Obama says the surge can work in Afghanistan as it did in Iraq.
Over the course of seven weeks, the ship's U.S military and civilian medical personnel treated 871 patients, receiving at the height of the recovery effort one patient every six to nine minutes. The Navy's Surgeon General, Vice Admiral Adam Robinson gives us a behind the scenes view.
SEWP (Pronounced soup) stands for Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement. Program Manager Joanne Woytek explained the success of SEWP is customer service.
The Defense Department has released its Quadrennial Defense Review to Congress, which is due every four years.