Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
The U.S. Joint Forces Command has released a report outlining a strategic framework that forecasts possible threats and opportunities that will challenge the joint force in the future.
Cyberstrategy slowed by Congressional questions about its mission and possible privacy concerns. DHS is asking for new ideas.
Former NSC staffer under both George W. Bush and Barack Obama says the surge can work in Afghanistan as it did in Iraq.
Over the course of seven weeks, the ship's U.S military and civilian medical personnel treated 871 patients, receiving at the height of the recovery effort one patient every six to nine minutes. The Navy's Surgeon General, Vice Admiral Adam Robinson gives us a behind the scenes view.
SEWP (Pronounced soup) stands for Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement. Program Manager Joanne Woytek explained the success of SEWP is customer service.
The Defense Department has released its Quadrennial Defense Review to Congress, which is due every four years.
The Military Health System has launched a new Health.mil website that provides a single point of entry to military health news, information and resources.
When costs have been discussed, the focus has been on the daily rate paid to contractor employees, rather than on the total costs of using State Department or DOD personnel. GAO changes that.
Share the hack info, Defense requires ethical hacker certification
This morning, we speak with a young federal employee who's relatively new to the workforce. As part of our week-long series, HReinvented, Shaun Khalfan, Enterprise Information Assurance Manager for the Military Sealift Command, tells us about his onboarding.