Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
Bill would make cybersecurity diplomatic priority, NSA on the Flash-Media Hunt, Senate stalls cyber commander to probe digital war
In our ongoing series, HReinvented, Ruby Butler DeMesme, Director of Human Capital Innovative Market Strategy for Deloitte and a former Assistant Secretary of the Air Force tells us why she believes one of the most infamous pay-for-performance systems, the National Security Personnel System, didn't work out as planned.
The 2010 academy nomination season now is open. We get details from Captain Eric Brown, Assistant Superintendent of the U.S. Coast Guard Academy.
J.D. Sicilia, Director of the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office and Howard Seamens, Performance Improvement Specialist with the Human Capital Portfolio in the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office say they've cut hiring time and improved candidates for Defense jobs.
So how come so many federal workers are surprised by all those news stories which say federal workers are at the top of the nation's salary pole? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there may be a reason they just don't get it.
Most federal workers get matching, tax-deferred contributions to their thrift savings plan, but the military refuses to give them to soldiers, sailors and airmen. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks "how come?"
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.
Report on shootings, mobilization to island nation on agenda at Friday's briefing
Sen. Mark Warner fills us in on a Northern Virginia traffic study on the effects of BRAC in the region.
Deputy SecDef Bill Lynn says the "stars are aligned" for defense acquisition reform. What evidence exists that such reform will fare better this time?