Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
Agencies are accountable for how they're run - including improper payments. We learn about how Defense is tackling the issue from Mark Easton, the Deputy Chief Financial Officer at DoD
We learn more about the Disaster Relief app for the Android from developer Andrew Jenkins.
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android
Two major defense contractors are joining forces to compete for the Missile Defense Agency's Ground-Based Midcourse Defense development and sustainment contract.
Get your daily defense news update
The Pentagon is facing political and economic pressures to restrain its budget, while responding to challenges about the size and cost of the armed services. Jim McAleese, defense analyst and principal at McAleese & Associates takes a look at the process so far.
US sending big helicopters to help flood relief, Pentagon says Rolling Stone writer denied embed
DoD CIO nomination hearing postponed
Industry wants changes in DoD contract reforms