Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
CNN's Brian Todd has details.
His book, "America's Failure in Iraq," details his experience working with military and civilian personnel as a contractor.
Every four years, the Department of Defense takes a look at where we are and where we're going. The result is the Quadrennial Defense Review.
Former Defense Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Steve Bucci calls for security standards from cloud providers.
The expanding Chinese military budget is causing some concern at agencies and on the Hill.
The Defense Information Systems Agency will require collaborative tools to be available in all IT purchases.
USO President Sloan Gibson explains.
Gen. Charles Wald of Deloitte discusses a recent report he co-wrote.
New report asserts that China is gaining power and has more capability to conduct computer network operations, which means the U.S. needs to be more vigilant.