Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
CNN's Brian Todd has details.
His book, "America's Failure in Iraq," details his experience working with military and civilian personnel as a contractor.
Every four years, the Department of Defense takes a look at where we are and where we're going. The result is the Quadrennial Defense Review.
Former Defense Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Steve Bucci calls for security standards from cloud providers.
The expanding Chinese military budget is causing some concern at agencies and on the Hill.
The Defense Information Systems Agency will require collaborative tools to be available in all IT purchases.
USO President Sloan Gibson explains.
Gen. Charles Wald of Deloitte discusses a recent report he co-wrote.
New report asserts that China is gaining power and has more capability to conduct computer network operations, which means the U.S. needs to be more vigilant.