Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Defense
Whether it's improving older aircraft with solutions like the RACR radar and Center Display Unit upgrade, expanding the capacity of the world's air traffic management systems or modernizing navigation with GPS OCX, Raytheon takes technology and prepares it for the future.
Our sensing and radar innovations do more than deliver superior performance. Innovations like the Visible/Infrared Imager Radiometer Suite and the Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System enable more accurate and timely weather forecasting, helping to save lives and reduce the costs of severe storms.
In 2011, the world generated 1.8 trillion gigabytes of data. Securing, processing and making use of it takes real innovation. Whether it's securing data transfer at tomorrow's speeds with High-Speed Guard or protecting against the most dangerous attacks, Raytheon cyber solutions perform.
Raytheon innovations tackle the toughest challenges space has to offer - from tracking space debris with our Space Fence to setting new standards of performance in ground stations or driving superior intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance.
Hear attackers in surround sound, peer through dust storms, see through the floor of an aircraft, take key intel with you at all times: these are the advantages Raytheon provides with the Aviation Warrior wearable computer, the Advanced Distributed Aperture System imaging system, and other avionics and communications systems.
As many as 66 countries would be able to buy drones under revised weapons export guidelines the Pentagon drafted last year.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE members discuss the most critical issues facing federal employees. AFGE 6th District National Vice President Arnold Scott, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Local 3840 Women's and Fair Practices Coordinator Antoinette Jones and TSA Local 778 President Vaughn Glenn share their stories.
Small and medium-sized contractors and suppliers receive 75 percent of appropriated dollars for defense or military programs. But these small businesses, who lack the lobbying power of top- tier defense contractors, may suffer more from sequestration than big companies.
How is DoD is adapting and how are military leaders taking advantage of innovations in the commercial world to be more mobile and, in many ways simplify how they use their systems to meet their missions?