Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Debra Roth
A draft Justice Department report has found that two federal prosecutors and an FBI agent engaged in misconduct in the corruption trial of Sen. Ted Stevens. Attorney Debra Roth explains what may be ahead for the trio.
Weighing privacy vs. security after 9/11, the Supreme Court seems unwilling to stop federal investigations into the private lives of people who want to work at government installations _ even those who don't have security clearances and don't work on secret projects. Attorney Debra Roth explains.
Attorney Debra Roth explains why Teresa Chamber's case is so unusual.
In the aftermath of the DFAS firings, should you be worried about your financial information affecting your job?
Drilling regulators have been so close to the industry they've been accepting gifts from oil and gas companies and even negotiating to go work for them. Debra Roth, attorney for Shaw Bransford and Roth, explains the revolving door and what can be done about it.
The Securities and Exchange Commission has been slapped with a lawsuit demanding disclosure of names of employees who viewed pornography on government computers. Attorney Debra Roth explains what's going on here.
Walt Francis, editor of Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins FEDtalk to discuss the major changes for federal employees to their FEHBP health, vision and dental plans.
December 3, 2010
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth discusses how the federal government is currently using social media and how that use will expand. Guests include Andrew Krzmarzick of GovLoop and Amanda Eamich of the USDA.
October 8, 2010.
Hear more from federal career expert and federal employee, Lily Whiteman.
June 11, 2010