Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Debra Roth
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Shaw, Bransford and Roth's Debra Roth count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Facing declining revenue from mail delivery, Postal Service seeks way out of fiscal crisis, including legislation that would ban requirements that bar layoffs in union contracts.
Iraq's government has started collecting signatures for a class-action lawsuit from victims who were wounded or lost family in incidents involving the U.S. private security firm formerly known as Blackwater.
Lawmakers said they might counter the recent Supreme Court ruling on campaign money, along with the blizzard of special interest spending that could result, by making corporations and unions come clean about which campaign ads they are sponsoring and how much they are shelling out.
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd will talk about events celebrating the organization's 20th anniversary.