Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Debra Roth
Host Debra Roth leads a roundtable discussion of how to get a job in the federal government.
February 10, 2012
Tags: workforce , hiring , federal employment , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Kathryn Troutman , The Resume Place , Federal Job Search Trainer program , resume , Ronald Flowers , Frank Skinner , Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulati , federal job search , Fed Talk
A National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency budget analyst claims his security clearance was taken away because his Islamic wife was employed by an Islamic faith-based organization. So he sued NGA for ethnic discrimination.
Craig Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Debra Roth, to talk about a new report on officeListen on Friday to hear about why there was a substantial increase in officer fatalities last year.
Januaary 6, 2012
Roger Platt of the U.S. Green Building Council, joins host Debra Roth to talk about what the government is doing to be more environmentally friendly.
December 16, 2011
Debra Roth, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, discusses the implications surrounding the recent case of a Medal of Honor recipient suing his former employer for defamation.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth is joined by Jon Adler, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, to hear about their annual meeting and current legislative efforts on the Hill.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Shaw, Bransford and Roth's Debra Roth count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Facing declining revenue from mail delivery, Postal Service seeks way out of fiscal crisis, including legislation that would ban requirements that bar layoffs in union contracts.
Iraq's government has started collecting signatures for a class-action lawsuit from victims who were wounded or lost family in incidents involving the U.S. private security firm formerly known as Blackwater.