Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Debra Roth
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public sevice, and several Service to America medal winners join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 21, 2012
Host Debra Roth spoke with Steve Ressler,
president and founder of GovLoop, and Tyler
Robinson and Lynnie Martin from Young Government
Aug. 10, 2012
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund chairman Craig Floyd and David Weisz from Motorola Solutions, join host Debra Roth to talk about 2012 National Police Week and the latest on the National Law Enforcement Museum.
May 4, 2012
Tags: workforce , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Craig Floyd , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , David Weisz , Motorola Solutions , National Police Week , National Law Enforcement Museum , Fed Talk
It's a good time for career employees at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to lay low and stay in their cubicles. A nasty political fight over President Obama's Republican, female commissioner nominee, Kristine Svinicki, has caused Chairman Gregory Jaczko to publicly deny he is abusive towards women.
Charles De Sanno from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Booz Allen Hamilton's Ilene Yarnoff will talk about mobile apps and mobile security issues in the federal workplace.
April 6, 2012
Tags: worforce , mobile apps , mobile workplace , mobile security , mobile devices , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Charles De Sanno , enterprise architecture , Ilene Yarnoff , cybersecurity , Booz Allen Hamilton , Fed Talk , Department of Veteran
Although scandal rocked the General Services Administration's leadership this last week, it remains unclear whether the four regional commissioners out on leave would face criminal prosecution.
What you say online could get you in real trouble at work. A federal prosecutor is taking heat for things he posted about federal workers.
FLEO President Jon Adler and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services, will talk about legislation affecting federal law enforcement officers.
March 9, 2012
Tags: workforce , Fed Talk , Jon Adler , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , Tony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Officer Safety Act , Federal Employees Compensation Act , Honest Budget Act
Debra Roth, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, said the Hatch Act Modernization of 2012 would widen the array of penalties for violating the law that governs political activities by government workers.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, said the leaking of the Government Accountability Office's draft report back to DoD was unusual. The report was an evaluation of the whistleblower protection program for military service members.