Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deandrew Hamlin
Deandrew Hamlin has been indicted in the District, and no longer faces a charge in Montgomery County.
One of the charges has been dropped against the man accused of stealing the car of an American University professor, who hours earlier was found murdered in her home.
The American University community came together Tuesday night to honor the memory of Professor Sue Ann Marcum, who was found murdered in her home late last month.
A D.C. judge has denied an attorney's request to remove a $10,000 bond for the man suspected with killing an American University professor last month, who also crashed a stolen vehicle while trying to evade police.
A candlelight vigil is being held Tuesday night for an American University professor found dead in her home's basement last week.