Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Davita Vance-Cooks
The President's fiscal 2013 budget request is available today in print, online and — for the first time — a mobile app.
The Government Accountability Office, Congressional Budget Office, Government Printing Office and Library of Congress testified before a House committee this week on their fiscal-year 2013 budget requests. While they vary in many ways, none stray too far from 2012 funding numbers that cut the agencies' budgets.
The Government Printing Office has announced more than 300 employees left the agency in the second half of 2011, mostly because of the buyouts and early retirements the agency offered last year. GPO's workforce is now stands at its lowest levels in a century, the agency said in a release.
Davita Vance-Cooks became the acting public printer, making her the first female to fill the top position at the Government Printing Office.
Davita Vance-Cooks will be the acting chief of the Government Printing Office.
Learn more about what is available at the bookstore, including a new comic book!
The Government Printing Office and Google are now offering more than 100 electronic titles of federal government publications.
The Federal Drive has the day off, but you can catch these great interviews from the past few weeks.