Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Davita Vance Cooks
Dr. Andrew Von Eschenbach of the Manhattan Institute's Project FDA explains how a legislative mandate does not come with the funding needed to implement it. And Acting Public Printer Davita-Vance Cooks lays out the five-year strategic plan as the Government Printing Offices faces a digital future.
As the needs of its customers become more digitally focused, the Government Printing Office is shifting from a "print-centric model to a content-centric model" in its new five-year strategic plan.
A new blog's goal is to raise the profile of some of the best publications from the Federal Government, past and present. Davita Vance Cooks, Managing Director of Publication & Information Sales for GPO explains.