Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Wennergren
CACI International Inc. appointed David Wennergren, DoD's former assistant deputy chief management officer, as vice president of the company's Enterprise Technologies and Services business group.
For the first time, review panels will question not just new IT projects, but also money spent on maintaining older technologies. The changes are part of an overhaul Congress ordered the Pentagon to implement with regard to how it handles investment review boards, the internal overseers that federal agencies use to greenlight spending for business IT systems.
Originally Aired January 26th at 3:05pm
Tags: technology , identity management , HSPD-12 , Jim Flyzik , Karen Evans , OMB , Scott Hastings , US-VISIT , Marty Wagner , patrick schambach , Nortel , alan kraft , novell , chris aherne , BMC Software , Tom Trezza
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Information Management Technology and Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
The Defense Department's new strategic management plan includes changes to the department's previous business goals, as well as new areas DoD plans to focus on in the coming year.
Management leaders in the Defense Department said a dogged and determined end-to-end examination of the government's complex security clearance processes got that topic off of GAO's high risk list this year. That approach is coming to the rest of DoD's back office operations.
David Wennergren, the Defense Department's assistant deputy chief management officer has inherited a second hat. ennergren's main task in his role as BTA director will be to oversee its closure.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Tuesday named David Wennergren, currently DoD's Assistant Deputy Chief Management Officer as the new director of the Business Transformation Agency. His job will be to dismantle it.
The award is the highest honor granted for achievement in information management and information technology.