Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Snell
Host Mike Causey will talk about the big issues facing federal employees with NARFE's David Snell and Federal Times staff writer Stephen Losey.
November 9, 2011
Once you take the oath of office to Uncle Sam there are only three ways out ... and if you take the smart one, you could be in for some big surprises, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
David Snell, the director of retirement benefits at the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how the COLA bump affects feds differently.
David Snell is the retirement benefits expert with NARFE.
If William Shakespeare were alive today, and living in America, he would probably be retired or about to retire and facing the question of whether to purchase Medicare Part B or not, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. As in to be or not to be...
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times editor Steve Watkins, and NARFE retired benefits director David Snell.
October 12, 2011
Open Season 2010 is quickly coming to a close. December 13 is the last day for feds to make changes to their health care plans. David Snell from the National Active & Retired Federal Employees group joins us to talk about the best health plan deals for feds and retirees.
December 8, 2010
Will retirees get a one-time $250 check? On this week's Your Turn host Mike Causey talks with Dan Adcock and David Snell from National Active and Retired Federal Employees about the upcoming lame duck session of Congress.
October 27, 2010
Health premiums go up an average of 7.2 percent for feds in 2011. What do you need to know about changes in your benefits, deductibles, and copayments? David Snell, insurance expert for National Active and Retired Federal Employees, is Mike's guest this week on Your Turn.
October 6, 2010
We are not seeing a tsunami of federal retirees as was once predicted, and there are some good reasons why we're not. We hear that today from a retirement benefits official at NARFE, and from our own Mike Causey, as part of our "Five Fallacies of Government" series.