Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Leyton
A court-ordered Michigan psychiatrist has determined serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam -- who is currently facing three murder charges and six charges of assault with intent to commit murder -- is not legally insane and is competent to stand trial, WTOP has learned.
Serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam plans to mount an insanity defense and ask for a change of venue.
A fellow inmate has been charged with trying to poison serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam.
Tags: Elias Abuelazam ,
The first murder charge against Leesburg serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam is set to be announced Monday by prosecutors in Michigan, WTOP has learned.
For the first time, the lawyer for a serial stabber suspect accused in three Leesburg attacks is reacting to evidence police say they have against Elias Abuelazam.
When police searching for serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam finally located and searched his Chevy S-10 Blazer, it did not contain a murder weapon.
WTOP has learned the top prosecutors in Flint, Mich. and Loudoun County have never talked to one another.
Even if serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam is charged with capital murder in Virginia, the Michigan prosecutor wants him tried in his jurisdiction first.