Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Hawkings
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
David Hawkings, the editor of the CQ-Roll Call Daily Briefing, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the congressional calendar, budget resolutions and the election-year politics that are sure to get in the way of lawmakers' work in passing agency budget.
David Hawkings, editor of the CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the wave of announced congressional retirements this year and whether it will lead to a potential knowledge vacuum.
With the failure of the supercommittee — tasked with cutting $1.2 trillion from the federal deficit — to strike a deal, Congress is back to square one, said David Hawkings, editor of the CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
David Hawkings is the editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing.
David Hawkings, the Editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing, is talks about how much more funding agencies could get and the challenges of getting it into the bill.
David Hawkings is the editor of CQ Roll's Daily Briefing.