Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Englin
Va. Delegates Adam Ebbin and David Englin are proposing two bills aimed at bullying, both inside and outside of schools.
Speaking on WTOP's Ask the Governor Tuesday, McDonnell defended his appointment of Fred Malek, founder and chairman of Thayer Capital Partners, to the head of the 31-member panel tasked with making recommendations on reforming the state government.
Two Democrats in the Virginia House of Delegates are calling on Gov. Robert McDonnell to ask for the resignation of a political appointee, just two weeks after he was named to his position.
McDonnell's choice of Fred Malek to serve as the Chairman of Virginia's Government Reform Commission has raised some eyebrows after Malek served in a controversial role during President Richard Nixon's administration.
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.