Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Burd
If you have hair that makes people think you're in Duran Duran, you need a haircut. Big hair on guys is a no-no.
David Burd, WTOP reporter
Dispenser lets customers choose from more than 100 different flavors. WTOP's David Burd reports.
The price of certain metals appears to be motivating thieves in Frederick County.
Spring has arrived, and you can't keep a true fisherman at home with this great weather. So WTOP's David Burd asked listeners for some of the more exotic forms of bait they use to attract a real whopper.
WTOP's David Burd tells the story of a teenager who's taking a big loss in stride with the help of a business in Frederick.
WTOP's David Burd reports.
WTOP's David Burd lets you know some items it might be better to splurge on than spend a buck for at the dollar store.
Knowing a few things could save you hundreds in plumbing expenses.
WTOP's Michelle Basch and David Burd found a father and daughter who showed up at a local tattoo parlor to get inked -- together.