Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Burd
If you have hair that makes people think you're in Duran Duran, you need a haircut. Big hair on guys is a no-no.
David Burd, WTOP reporter
Dispenser lets customers choose from more than 100 different flavors. WTOP's David Burd reports.
The price of certain metals appears to be motivating thieves in Frederick County.
Spring has arrived, and you can't keep a true fisherman at home with this great weather. So WTOP's David Burd asked listeners for some of the more exotic forms of bait they use to attract a real whopper.
WTOP's David Burd tells the story of a teenager who's taking a big loss in stride with the help of a business in Frederick.
WTOP's David Burd reports.
WTOP's David Burd lets you know some items it might be better to splurge on than spend a buck for at the dollar store.
Knowing a few things could save you hundreds in plumbing expenses.
WTOP's Michelle Basch and David Burd found a father and daughter who showed up at a local tattoo parlor to get inked -- together.