Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Burd
If you have hair that makes people think you're in Duran Duran, you need a haircut. Big hair on guys is a no-no.
David Burd, WTOP reporter
Dispenser lets customers choose from more than 100 different flavors. WTOP's David Burd reports.
The price of certain metals appears to be motivating thieves in Frederick County.
Spring has arrived, and you can't keep a true fisherman at home with this great weather. So WTOP's David Burd asked listeners for some of the more exotic forms of bait they use to attract a real whopper.
WTOP's David Burd tells the story of a teenager who's taking a big loss in stride with the help of a business in Frederick.
WTOP's David Burd reports.
WTOP's David Burd lets you know some items it might be better to splurge on than spend a buck for at the dollar store.
Knowing a few things could save you hundreds in plumbing expenses.
WTOP's Michelle Basch and David Burd found a father and daughter who showed up at a local tattoo parlor to get inked -- together.