Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: David Burd
If you have hair that makes people think you're in Duran Duran, you need a haircut. Big hair on guys is a no-no.
David Burd, WTOP reporter
Dispenser lets customers choose from more than 100 different flavors. WTOP's David Burd reports.
The price of certain metals appears to be motivating thieves in Frederick County.
Spring has arrived, and you can't keep a true fisherman at home with this great weather. So WTOP's David Burd asked listeners for some of the more exotic forms of bait they use to attract a real whopper.
WTOP's David Burd tells the story of a teenager who's taking a big loss in stride with the help of a business in Frederick.
WTOP's David Burd reports.
WTOP's David Burd lets you know some items it might be better to splurge on than spend a buck for at the dollar store.
Knowing a few things could save you hundreds in plumbing expenses.
WTOP's Michelle Basch and David Burd found a father and daughter who showed up at a local tattoo parlor to get inked -- together.