Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dave Wennergren
Rob Carey is following Dave Wennergren for a third time. Carey will become the new Defense Department deputy chief information officer as of Oct. 24,
Defense Department deputy CIO Dave Wennergren gets set to take on a new role in the department - assistant deputy chief management officer. Wennergren tells host Jason Miller about the new position.
October 21, 2010
Dave Wennergren is the new assistant deputy chief management officer for the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense.
David Wennergren is the new assistant deputy chief management officer for the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense.
June 10th, 2010
With Collaboration being a critical enabler of 21st century "Work", panelists will examine how do you define, manage, and more importantly, increase collaboration? Their focus on this second session will be the Confidence Dimension of collaboration. Increasing collaboration and, subsequently, decision making, involves the level of trust you have in something -- in the information you have, the people with whom you are making decisions.
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
A new report from the Federal CIO Council outlines what federal agencies, and the government as a whole, must do if it wants to get more members of Generation Y into the federal IT workforce.
Deputy DoD CIO Wennergren dispels rumors of modified responsibilities for next appointee. Technology executives see their responsibilities evolve to meet their agency's mission. OMB will issue memo reaffirming the role of the CIO.
Transparency gives additional clout to make technology projects perform. Tool replaces OMB watch lists and makes information more interactive.
Tags: mngt , technology , Vivek Kundra , Tom Coburn , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , OMB , DoD , CIO Council , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Ed Meagher , Dan Mintz , CSC , SRA , IT Dashboard , accountability , FFATA , transparency
Four agencies to provide IT security certification and accreditation services
Tags: mngt , DoD , OMB , HSPD-12 , Karen Evans , tech , Web 2.0 , e-government , Justice , Interior\'s National Business Center , Treasury\'s Bureau of Public Debt , FAA\'s Enterprise Service Center , NIST , CIO Council , C&A process , IT security , Security line of business , FISMA