Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dave Wennergren
Dave Wennergren, assistant deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department, joined Pentagon Solutions for a deep-dive discussion into technology, innovation, management and improving business processes at the Defense Department - and across the federal government.
Agency CIOs need to find creative ways to lower the cost of their technology services. DHS is testing the concept of "workplace-as-a-service." OMB soon will issue a new shared services architecture to help agencies understand how best to move to enterprisewide systems.
Tags: technology , Richard Spires , DHS , Lisa Schlosser , OMB , DoD , management , cloud computing , HP , CSC , GSA , CIO Council , collaboration , enterprisewide services , ELC 2011 , ACT-IAC , Jason Miller
The Defense Department's new strategic management plan includes changes to the department's previous business goals, as well as new areas DoD plans to focus on in the coming year.
Listen to an excerpt of tomorrow's show.
Dave Wennergren, the Defense Department's deputy chief information officer, explains why on this week's show.
Dec. 10, 2009
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , ODNI , cyber , security , Greg Schaffer , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , Tom Conway , McAfee , Juniper Networks
Observers say innovation is his strength
February 21st and February 23rd, 2011
Providing top-level advocacy in creating a unified information management and technology vision for the DoD.
Dave Wennergren is the outgoing DoD deputy CIO. He tells our own Jason Miller about the personnel changes coming to the office and the biggest challenges Takai will face.