Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dave McClure
Agencies across the federal government are embracing the tools of social collaboration to become more accessible to citizens. An IT industry group that includes many federal IT officials heard from three of the top government experts in the field.
Big Federal names talk to Federal News Radio at IRMCO.
At this year's IRMCO, Dave McClure gave his assessment of the Open Government Initiative.
A team of experts on government management and performance assesses the first year of the Obama administration.
Tags: In Depth Conversation , management , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , government 2.0 , Alan Balutis , Martha Dorris , Robert Tobias , Donald Kettl , John Sindelar , Allan Burman , Stephen Benowitz , Fred Thompson , Gerry Gingrich
Agency officials say transparency is a good thing.
Dave McClure is now head of the Office of Citizen Services and Communications. He tells the Daily Debrief about some of his goals, including his plans for Web 2.0.
OMB developing data standards to reduce strain on governmentwide systems
Tags: management , Kshemendra Paul , Lisa Schlosser , Stan Czerwinski , OMB , GAO , EPA , Energy , Paul Posner , CGI , George Mason University , Gartner , stimulus spending , Recovery Act , data management , Data standards