Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Datapalooza
US CTO Todd Park and HHS CIO Bryan Sivak talk about this year's Datapalooza event, which takes place next month in Washington D.C.
May 21, 2013
Todd Park, chief technology officer of the United States, will talk about Datapalooza, and solutions to federal healthcare IT problems.
May 29, 2012
The Presidential Innovation Fellows program will bring 15 experts into government to work on specific programs aimed at improving citizen-government interaction. According to Todd Park, federal chief technology officer, the administration has a certain kind of person in mind for the job openings. "What we are looking for are bad-ass innovators," he said.
Niall Brennan, director for Policy and the Data Analytics Group at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will talk about how to process large volumes of data.
April 17, 2012
Tags: technology , data management , big data , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Transparency , Brookings Institute , Congressional Budget Office , data navigator , HiMSS , John Gilroy , Niall Brennan , Federal Tech Talk