Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darryl Perkinson
Darryl Perkinson served as president of the Federal Managers Association for the past four years.
DoD, OPM to make recommendations this summer
Tags: P&B , Brad Bunn , Brenda Farrell , Rep. Solomon Ortiz , Rep. Randy Forbes , DoD , Navy , GAO , SSA , IRS , House Armed Services Committee , OPM , Federal Managers Association , NSPS , pay-for-performance , GS system
Many federal employees who leave the workforce with unused sick leave lose it, or some workers come down with the FERS flu, taking months of leave just before they retire, but two Virginia congressmen are looking to change that.
Agencies prepare to sit down with elected labor representatives in the hopes of improving agency performance.
The National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations miss a deadline to report to President Obama by at least 30 days. They need more time to figure out how to give managers and rank-and-file feds a place where they can sit down and discuss common problems.
After four years, the Federal Managers Association has a new president. Meanwhile, the outgoing president, Darryl Perkinson, reflects on the accomplishments of his four year term, and talks about his hopes for both federal managers, and all federal workers in the future.