Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darren Ash
Photos from the 2010 Excellence in Government Conference, which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Federal News Radio broadcast live from the event.
This is the largest technology services contract ever from the agency.
Agency CIO Darren Ash said media and citizens wanted more information than ever about what NRC is doing in the U.S. and in Japan to deal with the nuclear power safety. Ash said the agency is considering both technology and process improvements to its FOIA processes.
June 9, 2011
Interior's National Business Center no longer will support CGI's Momentum software forcing NRC, EEOC, FLRB and NTSB to find a new financial management system provider.
EPA CIO Jackson said he wants to dig deeper to improve programs and save money on technology systems. Others are using the data on the dashboard to have a common language across the department.
The new emphasis on transparency and openness is requiring a different approach to leadership in many federal agencies. The NRC's Darren Ash gives us his take.
Listen On Demand Below