Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darren Ash
Darren Ash, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's CIO, said the agency is reviewing vendor responses to a sources sought notice in preparation to move systems to the cloud. NRC employees also are piloting mobile devices.
June 5, 2013
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) has been under new leadership since July. Members of the group elected Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, to serve as the ACT's president. Meanwhile, Dale Luddeke, the senior vice president and chief growth officer at TASC, was elected the chair of the Industry Advisory Council.
Acting administrator Lesley Field said this version will focus on trying to dispel myths commonly held by industry. Agencies also posted their vendor communications plans on FedBizOpps.gov as part of the initial Mythbusters campaign.
Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, helped Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel present more details on the federal mobile stragegy. Ash joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the conversation.
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
April 23, 2009
The Chief Information Officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission explains how his office is changing to support remote workers.
NRC issued a solicitation for a variety of IT services that serves as a lynchpin to changing how it meets its mission. HHS sees open government and health care reform as the spark, while DHS continues to move toward the OneDHS concept.