Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darrell West
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Darrell West, vice president and director of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution joins Federal News Radio as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
The IP initiative is just one in a group of changes the administration is making to Internet policy.
Darrell West, vice president of Government Studies at the Brookings Institution, describes cloud computing ideas from the Brookings' new report.
Cloud computing is going to save agencies lots of money, Brookings scholar says, and there's no reason to wait.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.