Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darrell West
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Darrell West, vice president and director of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution joins Federal News Radio as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
The IP initiative is just one in a group of changes the administration is making to Internet policy.
Darrell West, vice president of Government Studies at the Brookings Institution, describes cloud computing ideas from the Brookings' new report.
Cloud computing is going to save agencies lots of money, Brookings scholar says, and there's no reason to wait.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.