Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darrell West
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Darrell West, vice president and director of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution joins Federal News Radio as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
The IP initiative is just one in a group of changes the administration is making to Internet policy.
Darrell West, vice president of Government Studies at the Brookings Institution, describes cloud computing ideas from the Brookings' new report.
Cloud computing is going to save agencies lots of money, Brookings scholar says, and there's no reason to wait.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.