Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
A dispute over the cost of railcars has the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority at odds with Metro, and the disagreement could delay the 2013 opening of the first phase of the rail line to Dulles International Airport.
The first shift to a new bridge that's part of the High Occupancy Toll Lanes project begins Thursday night.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
A 38-year-old Leesburg woman's car broke down while driving on Gleedsville Road and Woodside Place around 7 p.m. Wednesday. She left a relative in the car while she went looking for help.
A Virginia gets ready to execute Paul Warner Powell, the man who murdered a Manassas teen, a leading defense attorney says death is not the answer.
Paul Warner Powell killed Stacie Reed, 16, and raped her younger sister in 1999 in the family's Manassas home. He's set to be executed Thursday night.
Before the bill, police could only access cell phone records if a crime had been committed.
The city will develop new bike lanes. You'll see them on well-traveled streets, such as Pennsylvania Avenue and 15th Street.
A local family needs your help finding a loved one who suffers from schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder.
If you brew coffee for your morning commute at home, you will save money, but you may sacrifice some taste, according to Consumer Reports.