Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
"Crews have driven all 63 piles needed for the new bridges into the river," says John Lisle, spokesman for the District Department of Transportation.
Indicators point to another rough summer for teens looking for seasonal work -- mainly because adults are competing for the same positions.
The Washington Teacher's Union has overwhelmingly approved a contract that gives them a nearly 22 percent salary hike.
Prom and graduation are times for students to celebrate -- but one local school wants parents to not go overboard in showing kids a good time.
Expect closures and detours at night on Route 7 near Route 123 as the heavily traveled road is widened for the Dulles Metrorail Project.
A filmmaker with roots in the D.C. area is bringing his documentary to Walter Reed, with the hopes of inspiring wounded warriors with a story about beating the odds.
Work on the Dulles Metro Rail project will cause the shutdown of several lanes late Friday.
City leaders, anti-gun groups and families touched by gun violence all rallied against new legislation Wednesday in the District.
Read the label carefully the next time you buy sunscreen. Only some sunscreens offer a high degree of protection against both the sun and ultraviolet A rays.
A scaled down version of the Virginia Department of Transportation's one-stop shop to request assistance and report road hazards opens Monday.