Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
"Crews have driven all 63 piles needed for the new bridges into the river," says John Lisle, spokesman for the District Department of Transportation.
Indicators point to another rough summer for teens looking for seasonal work -- mainly because adults are competing for the same positions.
The Washington Teacher's Union has overwhelmingly approved a contract that gives them a nearly 22 percent salary hike.
Prom and graduation are times for students to celebrate -- but one local school wants parents to not go overboard in showing kids a good time.
Expect closures and detours at night on Route 7 near Route 123 as the heavily traveled road is widened for the Dulles Metrorail Project.
A filmmaker with roots in the D.C. area is bringing his documentary to Walter Reed, with the hopes of inspiring wounded warriors with a story about beating the odds.
Work on the Dulles Metro Rail project will cause the shutdown of several lanes late Friday.
City leaders, anti-gun groups and families touched by gun violence all rallied against new legislation Wednesday in the District.
Read the label carefully the next time you buy sunscreen. Only some sunscreens offer a high degree of protection against both the sun and ultraviolet A rays.
A scaled down version of the Virginia Department of Transportation's one-stop shop to request assistance and report road hazards opens Monday.