Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
WTOP gets the answer from a regional forester with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
Crews will close all four lanes of Interstate 270 overnight Friday to erect an overhead sign structure. The closures will occur between midnight and 4 a.m.
The globe's temperature has been above average for 306 months.
Thirty-six emergency responders are running cross country to honor firefighters, police and EMT's who died in the terror attacks of September 11th. They began their run in Santa Monica, Calif. on August 12.
A group of local politicians took part in a ground-breaking ceremony to commemorate the beginning of construction of Live Nation's concert venue, 'Fillmore Silver Spring.'
Some people in Frederick County aren't too pleased after being woken up by a late night phone call from a candidate.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.
WTOP's Garden Editor Mike McGrath says overhead watering might be dis-coloring your plants.
About 800 new jobs will be created by the Securities and Exchange Commission to keep up with new regulations brought about by financial reform legislation.
VRE documents show trains were on-time about 77 percent of the time in June, a 20 percent decline since March.