Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
WTOP gets the answer from a regional forester with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
Crews will close all four lanes of Interstate 270 overnight Friday to erect an overhead sign structure. The closures will occur between midnight and 4 a.m.
The globe's temperature has been above average for 306 months.
Thirty-six emergency responders are running cross country to honor firefighters, police and EMT's who died in the terror attacks of September 11th. They began their run in Santa Monica, Calif. on August 12.
A group of local politicians took part in a ground-breaking ceremony to commemorate the beginning of construction of Live Nation's concert venue, 'Fillmore Silver Spring.'
Some people in Frederick County aren't too pleased after being woken up by a late night phone call from a candidate.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.
WTOP's Garden Editor Mike McGrath says overhead watering might be dis-coloring your plants.
About 800 new jobs will be created by the Securities and Exchange Commission to keep up with new regulations brought about by financial reform legislation.
VRE documents show trains were on-time about 77 percent of the time in June, a 20 percent decline since March.