Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
In order to trim the budget and reduce the size of state government, Maryland is offering eligible state employees a buyout.
A former attorney has been indicted on charges he preyed on struggling Maryland and Virginia homeowners.
The attorney for the family of the middle school principal found murdered in his home in April is pushing for the death to be investigated as a hate crime, WTOP has learned.
It is not as easy to prevent those with ill intent from accessing personal information in social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr than those sites would have users believe, according to a new online study.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Tags: T2 Mood Tracker , military , Department of Defense , mobile app , mobile applications , post-traumatic stress , stress , anxiety , Perry Bosmajian , National Center for Telehealth and Technology ,
An omission of a county executive candidate in a major newspaper has caused a controversy in Montgomery County.
Two highway workers were killed and another was injured after being struck by an SUV in Charles County.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
Tags: speed cameras , highway work zones , Maryland State Highway Administration , SafeZones , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl , InterCounty Connector , ICC , Interstate 95 , Interstate 695 , I-95 , Baltimore beltway
Parents whose children have died in accidents want Congress to pass the STANDUP Act. It calls for a minimum age of 16 for a learner's permit and 18 for a full unrestricted license.
Parents who've lost teenage sons and daughters in car crashes urged Capitol Hill lawmakers Tuesday to adopt stronger standards for teen drivers nationwide.