Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Darci Marchese
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Montgomery County , Baltimore , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Colleen Kelleher
Are big, over-sized, "McMansions" out of style? Some say, yes.
A car accident is never pleasant for anyone involved. Several major auto insurance companies are making the fallout easier by offering smartphone apps that allow drivers to document information on the spot.
A normal day at a bus stop turned into a terrible scene when a strange dog appeared and started attacking children.
The closures of the Walter Reed Army Medical Center brings big changes for wounded warriors, military members and their families - and big money for making those changes work.
The health care of wounded warriors, military members and their families in the area is about to change forever, and the change is historic. And, after 102 years, Walter Reed Medical Center will close.
Always digging for a cable or cord to get your photos on the Web? WTOP's Darci Marchese says there's now a faster way to do it.
Major changes are coming to the entire D.C. Metro Region and WTOP has learned that the upcoming Base Realignment and Closure Plan will impact commuters sooner rather than later.
Maryland State Police are asking for the public's help in solving a fatal hit and run.
What might help underwater homeowners? Some housing experts recommend seeking free advice.
Tags: Home Value Highwire , David Ward , University Legal Services , Marian Siegel , Housing Counseling Services, Inc. , Peter Tatian , Urban Institute , Metropolitan Housing and Communities Policy Center