Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Daon
Jim Williams, vice president at DAON, and Conor White, the president of the DAO division, X-Products, will discuss the changing world of identity management in the federal workspace.
October 1, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , identity management , Jim Williams , Conor White , X factor , information technology , NIST , identity theft , passwords , smart phones , mobile technology , face recognition technology , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , law enforcement , mobile computing , mobile device management , John Gilroy , information technology , Federal Tech Talk
Jim Williams, senior vice president of business development at Daon, and Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news story of the week.
You have to have a very good business case if you want to add the long list of contract vehicles. Jim Williams managed a few of those vehicles as commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service. He's now a senior vice president at Daon.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Jim Williams, former commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, tells Federal News Radio what he's been learning working on biometric security in the private sector.