Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Danny Werfel
Recently, Federal IT officials have been talking about important changes to the way that financial management systems at federal agencies are upgraded. But now one of the government's top financial managers is also speaking out on the need for new thinking when the time comes for modernizing those systems.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
The four senior Office of Management and Budget officials who are leading the Obama Adminstration's management efforts detail the strategies they're using to move forward.
Big Federal names talk to Federal News Radio at IRMCO.
OMB Controller Danny Werfel says agencies have been developing inventories and now it's time to get rid of unneeded real estate.
Controller Danny Werfel says agencies have been developing inventories and now it's time to get rid of unneeded real estate. OMB also preparing to kick off cloud computing certification program. And administration's performance management portal under development.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , management , technology , Vivek Kundra , Shelley Metzenbaum , OMB , GSA , DHS , DoD , Treasury , FDA , real property , improper payments , cloud computing , FedRAMP , performance measurement
He mapped out the philosophy behind the change he wants to see in federal financial management, and how his colleagues will have to change as well.
The Obama Administration is mapping out its plans for significant changes in federal financial management. Yesterday morning, the White House's top financial manager outlined those plans for his government colleagues in an appearance at the Willard Hotel.
Danny Werfel is the comptroller for the Office of Management and Budget at the White House. Tuesday at the Association of Government Accountants Leadership Breakfast, he talked at length about change that's coming to the government -- and how he and his colleages are also going to have to change.