Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Danielle Ivory
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Anthony Robbins of Brocade discusses the first draft of the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act. Procurement Attorney Joe Petrillo talks about a new DoD inspector general report detailing what's wrong with the Defense Contract Audit Agency. Carlton Hadden of the EEOC talks about a new report on discrimination in the workplace. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service reviews a report by the Coalition for Effective Change on the National Performance Review. Danielle Ivory, a reporter with Bloomberg Government, talks about no-bid contracts.
Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) says that in spite of how it may seem, lawmakers understand the dangers of the fiscal cliff and Dr. Arjun Srinivasan talks about drug-resistant viruses known as superbugs that are on the rise.
Bloomberg News shares why federal agencies are rejecting more FOIA requests. And the FDA gets into the mobile approval process.
A new federal program to help small contractors owned by women is drawing criticism from lawmakers and business advocates who say it has provided too little assistance to too few firms.