Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dan Snyder
In a lawsuit against the Washington City Paper, Dan Snyder's attorney Patty Glaser tells WTOP the Redskins owner is taking this position: "It is not OK to lie about me."
Football fans with season tickets to the Redskins or the Ravens will need to make their ticket payments on time, but if the season is canceled because of league's labor dispute, Ravens fans will get their money back plus interest. That's not true for 'Skins fans.
Talk show host Tony Kornheiser makes his living stirring the pot, but he's steering clear of the controversy surrounding his radio boss, Redskins owner Daniel Snyder -- and telling guests to do the same.
The Redskins defensive lineman was charged Friday with a simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist. A statement from Hayesworth's agent says that he is innocent and that his accuser is seeking fame and money.
On Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, two former D.C. mayors said the Redskins will stay at FedEx Field for some time.
Albert Haynesworth's $100 million contact has garnered a lot of controversy since he was signed on with the Redskins last season. Now that Ashburn has announced his suspension for the final four games of the season, WTOP.com broke out the number crunchers to see how much money he's actually making.
Redskins Hall of Famer John Riggins breaks down a strained relationship between the ownership and coaching staff, the future of McNabb and that "infection" Albert Haynesworth, and what lies in ahead in the final seven games for this worst-ranked defensive team.
Nearly five weeks after the weight of snow collapsed the roofs of three of its four hangars, more than a dozen damaged business jets and other aircraft remain pinned under structural beams, roofing materials and still-melting snow that had been atop the Dulles Jet Center.
Tags: jets , airplanes , aircraft , Dulles International Airport , Michael Landow , Landow & Co. , Bethesda , Dulles Jet Center , airport , Redskins , Neal Augenstein , Colleen Kelleher , snow , blizzard
Snyder has refuted a New York Post report that he spent $600,000 on two alligator leather desks with matching alligator-skin chairs for his offices at FedEx Field. The Redskins released a statement on Tuesday calling the report "totally false."