bnv.fnr.search/tags;tile=1;pos=top;sz=728x90;ord=
2:25 pm, October 30, 2014

Search Result

Search Tags:  Dan Schmidt

Poisoned Fairfax family: A cautionary tale

The Fairfax County family hospitalized Sunday for gas poisoning in their home is a cautionary tale as the winter months approach for area residents beginning to use their heating systems.

Tags: carbon monoxide , gas poisoning , Fairfax County Fire and Rescue , Andrew Mollenbeck , Paul D. Shinkman

Monday - 11/29/2010, 08:53am EST

9 treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Va.

Nine people were removed from a Fairfax County apartment with possible carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday afternoon.

Tags: Fairfax County Fire and Rescue , carbon monoxide , Reston

Sunday - 11/28/2010, 07:56pm EST