Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dan Mintz
Dan Mintz, president and executive director of the Advanced Mobility Academic Research Center, and John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Jon Desenberg, policy director at the Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Federal News Countdown: New DHS contract standardizes cyber protections, DoD cuts force lower sights on drones
Dan Mintz, president of Advanced Mobility Academic Research Center, and Steve Bucci, director of Allison Center for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs at Shaw Bransford and Roth, and Dan Mintz, principal at Esem Consulting, count down the top federal news story of the week.
John Salamone, managing consultant at Federal Management Partners, and Dan Mintz, former chief information officer of the Transportation Department, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director for The Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, the chief operating officer of the Powertek Corporation, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Host Mark Amtower talks about the big contracting issues with Northrup Grumman's Ed Swallow and Dan Mintz from PowerTek Corporation.
April 9, 2012(Encore presentation April 23, 2012)