Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dan Gordon
Congressional staff members call the current MAC environment "chaos." The administration will decide in a matter of weeks whether NIH should continue to run its CIO-SP3 governmentwide contract. OFPP administrator Gordon says several broad policy decisions must be made to address the challenges around multiple award contracts.
Tags: contracting , Molly Wilkinson , Peter Levine , OFPP , GSA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , NIH , Scott Amey , Jim Williams , Alan Chvotkin , POGO , Professional Services Council , TechAmerica , multiple award contracting , GWACs , Jason Miller , Contract Overload
The four senior Office of Management and Budget officials who are leading the Obama Adminstration's management efforts detail the strategies they're using to move forward.
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.